Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Beginning pictures

Warning - these images may burn your retinas! This is where I am starting. I took these pictures 2 days ago at the gym before heading out on the floor. And yes, I did put a long sleeve t shirt on over all that.



I will say I've had more motivation lately, and it feels so good to get into the gym - which has been wonderful. I did sneak a few measurements yesterday & am ecstatic to report that I am making some progress!!! I love external motivators. :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Heather! I'm doing a similar thing myself but don't have your balls to publicize it! :)

    PS Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks love! Ya know, this year has definitely been a life changer for me. I figure if anyone's appalled by my flabbiness, they can suck it. LOL!!!

      Delete